Art Parties can be arranged for all occasions, not just for birthdays.
For instance, it can be really useful to have (non-messy) art activities going on during weddings, bar mitzvahs and other family events to keep younger children entertained.
There is complete flexibility in the type of art activities that can be done and the great thing is that children have something they made ‘to take home’.
Some suggested activities are :-
- Mask making
- Decoupage mirrors
- Clay modelling
- T-shirt painting
- Ceramic painting
- The minimum age of children is 5 for a Birthday Art Party. There is no minimum age for Event Art Parties.
- Depending on the ages and numbers of children, I may employ 1 or more assistants to assist me.
- Parties can either be held at parents’ home or another convenient hired venue, which I can source if required.
- Art activities for birthday parties are usually either 60 or 90 minutes. The activities for Event Art Parties can be for any length time.
- If required, I can also organise party food.
- I can also organise another entertainer (such as a magician) to provide further entertainment.
- I will provide all coverings required to protect a home or other venue from any mess or spillage. Children’s clothing will also be properly protected.